LAMB #553 - Between the Seats















URL: http://betweentheseats.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Between the Seats
Categories: Reviews
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
To review as many movies as I can.

More seriously though, I tend to review films through marathons (franchise, series, theme, director, etc) with a few random reviews dropped in between marathon entries.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Improving my writing skills. I enjoy writing tremendously and I find that writing reviews at my blog is one of several ways in which I can practice and develop my language skills.

It has also given me the opportunity to discover other blogs. Whenever someone is generous enough to post a comment at my blog I make sure to visit theirs.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive, preferably. I don't receive that many comments however.

I am currently doing a joint Star Wars marathon with another blogger at Wordpress though.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I began the site in September of '08. Since then I've posted at least twice a week for an average of 8 or 9 posts a week. There was a brief 1 month hiatus earlier this year due to time constraints and various other issues.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
From Russia With Love
Mean Streets
Videodrome


How did you hear about the LAMB?
From a fellow blogger named CS. His site is Big Thoughts From a Small Mind.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
As a side note, the type of films I review at Between the Seats is quite eclectic. I will review the latest blockbuster sometimes because I do enjoy them, but I hardly limit myself to them.