LAMB #554 - The Gore Gore Girl: XXX Through a Feminist Lens













URL: http://www.goregoregirl.com/
Site Name: The Gore Gore Girl: XXX Through a Feminist Lens
Categories: Reviews, Classic Film, Adult Film, Analysis
Rating: NC-17

What is the main focus of your site?
Feminist analysis of hardcore adult film of all genres and eras.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I have a few personal and professional goals: to work through ideas for my PhD dissertation in an informal setting; to express feminist ideologies and analyses in a mainstream and public sphere; and to encourage people to watch hardcore film in ways they hadn't considered before.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I enjoy the interaction I have with my readers, and I certainly do not consider myself their "teacher" -- this would presume I know more than them, or that I'm superior. I'm not. I want to instigate a feminist dialogue, and that is what usually happens.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My site has been active since October 2008, and I post approximately once a week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Ecstasy Girls (1979), Amanda By Night (1981), Nothing to Hide (1981)

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Through Scare Sarah.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.