LAMB #559 - A Shroud of Thoughts


















URL: http://mercurie.blogspot.com//
Site Name: A Shroud of Thoughts
Categories: General, Horror, Classic Film, History
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
Well, the primary focus of A Shroud of Thoughts is pop culture in general, but film does play a large role on the blog. I tend to focus more on classic film than modern film, with in depth articles on the history of various films, film cycles, et. al.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
My goal for my blog is to preserve as much of pop culture history (including film) as possible. I try to cover topics in a depth that many others do not and try to cover topics that usually aren't covered as well.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I like to think I am an actor and the readers are my audience--the comments are the applause (or rotten tomatoes as the case may be).

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Five years and 10 months, give or take a few days. I update a minimum of three times a week (that is a hard and fast rule I have never violated).

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Seven Samurai
The Apartment
Bride of Frankenstein


How did you hear about the LAMB?
My friends Raquel and Kate Gabrielle (so blame them).

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Blogging is life.