LAMB #560 - Ingrid Bergman Life and Films













URL: http://ingridbergmanfilms.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Ingrid Bergman Life and Films
Categories: Classic Film, Ingrid Bergman
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
The works, life and films of Ingrid Bergman.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I am trying to keep the memory of Ingrid Bergman alive as well as create a community where her fans can share their stories, blogs and get to know one another.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I do prefer an interactive community but I am not a teacher.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
For a year and a month and I post at least once every 2 weeks (I try to be much more frequent than that).

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Notorious, Gaslight, Casablanca

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Kate Gabrielle told me via twitter.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I want to reach out to as many Ingrid Bergman fans as possible, to find out the most interesting stories about Ingrid and life.