Poll results; new poll

I was surprised - pleasantly - by the results of the latest poll. I don't know if it's just because word of Bloody Chops coincided with the poll dates (in other words, would the results have been significantly different had the poll been conducted a month ago), but to see that 25% of poll respondents identified as horror bloggers is a great thing. I get the feeling that horror bloggers (and classic film bloggers) sometimes feel left out of the events and features that go on here, and that's something I'd very much like to see remedied, and I hope that features like Bloody Chops, Pitch the LAMB, LAMB Casting and more will continue to appeal to a wide range of bloggers. As always, if you have ideas for a genre-specific feature, let's hear it.

New poll is another simple one - this time about the LAMMYs. With the nomination period ending today, I wanted to get a gauge not only on what percentage of LAMB visitors voted, but if they didn't, why not? Feel free to expound here if you find the answers too limited.