PLUG: Chuck Norris Ate My Baby

I wanted to let you know about a contest I announced on my blog recently.

It's called the Chuck Norris Ate My Blog contest and will be set up like a blogathon where whomever wants to enter, has to do some sort of post pertaining to Chuck Norris between May 24th and May 30th. It can cover any sort of ground, whether it be his film work, TV, personal life, anything really. Whoever is picked for the best post will win and there is a major grand prize for that person, with two runner up prizes for extra awesomeness.

Here is the link: http://chucknorrisatemybaby.blogspot.com/2010/05/chuck-norris-ate-my-blog-contest.html


Got a Press Release, something to Plug, or a Screener available for review (or some combination of the three)? Ok, don't get all crazy about it. Just click here and give me the details (what, when, where, and a link, for starters) - I'll handle the rest.