LAMB #567 - Resident Film Snob





















URL: http://theresidentfilmsnob.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Resident Film Snob
Categories: Reviews, Editorials, Classic Film
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
Commentary and criticism on both film and the public and media's understanding of film.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Right now, I am the resident film snob for the a television station in Kansas City, but my pieces get syndicated on the web to the other stations across the country owned by our parent company. My goal, I guess would be to establish myself so that I could do this full-time instead of it being just one part of my job.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I love interaction. I'm one of those people who would pay cash money for an argument.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I've been movie blogging for a couple years now, but just talked our station into putting my stuff out there in the last couple of months.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Videodrome, Some Like It Hot, Jules and Jim

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Just looking around here on the web.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
The blog I've given you is new and fresh and sanitized because I've had to start a new one to take out all the swears and make it suitable for my work.

Other reviews, unabashed commentary and uncensored political ramblings can be found at leftofleftofleftofcenter.blogspot.com