LAMB #592 - The Blue Meanies Are Coming!
















URL: http://thebluemeaniesarecoming.blogspot.com/
Site Name: The Blue Meanies Are Coming!
Categories: Reviews, General, Editorials, Classic Film, TV, Music, Non-Fiction Books
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
It's mainly a way of sharing my thoughts and opinions on the films I see, whether old or new.

I don't class it as solely a film blog, as you'll also find some non-fiction book reviews, TV-related posts/reviews, and a weekly YouTube music link.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Just to share my opinions of the films I see, whether they're new cinema releases or old classics.

I don't expect to gain a career in film-writing through my blog, but if anyone in the North Wales area is interested...!!!

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I'm happy for anyone to comment, and will always try and reply.

I wouldn't consider myself a teacher at all, and am sure I could learn a lot from my fellow LAMBs!

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Been active since October 2009. Number of posts varies each week, but I always try and review at least one film at the weekend.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
It's a Wonderful Life, Garden State, Oldboy

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Various blogs including Lazy Eye Theatre and CinemaObsessed.com.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Is there any film you'd like to review, but doubt you'll ever get to see?

A 1975 film called Moonrunners, which inspired The Dukes of Hazzard. Don't know if it's actually available on DVD, but having been a frequent ...Hazzard viewer in my youth, would love to see it.