LAMB #591 - ...Where The Buffalo Roam















URL: http://wherethebuffaloroam.org/
Site Name: ...Where The Buffalo Roam
Categories: Reviews, General
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
The main focus of "...Where The Buffalo Roam" is to simply review films (new and old) in a unique perspective.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
What I'm trying to get out of my blog is to simply have an audience that may or may not agree with what I have to say. I have a blast writing about films and having a community reading what I have to say makes it even more fun. I also hope that as I continue writing, that it will naturally improve my writing ability so I can apply to to future endeavors.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I prefer an interactive community because I enjoy reading other people's comments and having discussions that may contradict what I have to say.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
"...Where The Buffalo Roam" has been active since February 2010. I usually post once or twice a week depending on my schedule.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Apocalypse Now
Pulp Fiction
Network


How did you hear about the LAMB?
I heard about the LAMB through other movie blogs.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.