LAMB #593 - Discovering Dirk Bogarde


















URL: http://www.discoveringdirkbogarde.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Discovering Dirk Bogarde
Categories: Reviews, General, Classic Film, Niche
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
This will probably come as a complete shock... Dirk Bogarde.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I have a few blogs, but for this particular one, my object is to familiarize people with Dirk Bogarde's films and to build a large resource of photos, video, multimedia and reviews for his fans.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Definitely interactive. I especially love hearing back from readers who watched a Dirk Bogarde film after reading my blog, and loved it!

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The blog has been active since November 2009, but the posts date back to August 2009 when I began my Dirk Bogarde series on my classic film blog, Silents and Talkies.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Mind Benders, Hot Enough for June and Accident.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
My other blog is a LAMB member :)

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.