LAMB #618 - Wopsploitation


















URL: http://wopsploitation.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Wopsploitation
Categories: Reviews, Humor, Horror, Classic Film, Lists, Cult/Exploitation films
Rating: NC-17

What is the main focus of your site?
Shedding light on the finest cult/horror/exploitation films with a humorous twist; turning people on to movies they may have never heard of before, and my own egocentrism...

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I formerly wrote for SCREEM magazine, and currently am in the middle of three screenplays. Wopsploitation is my own personal passion/mania. I'd do it if nobody read the damned thing, and there have been some dry spots in the early going...SOMEBODY has to do it!

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I love feedback, positive or negative, from all my readers, though most of my entry info comes directly from my own ridiculous memory.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The Wop has been up and running since September of 2007,and is currently #4 among networked blogs dealing with exploitation films, and #49 on HorrorBlips.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
La Casa Sperduto nel Parco (1980)
Dellamorte, Dellamore 1992)
The Reflecting Skin (1990)

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Most of my friends who blog about movies are members, and the LAMB is kind of hard to miss when you're skimming their pages!

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I'm 6'1", 220 lbs of heavily tattooed Libran Italian, my favorite colors are red and black, and I think Christina Lindberg was the most beautiful woman to ever walk the face of the earth.