LAMB #637 - My Film Habit



URL: http://www.myfilmhabit.com/
Site Name: My Film Habit
Categories: Reviews, Humor, Horror
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
I write concise, sometimes humorous, reviews of the films and genres I've been watching lately.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I just enjoy writing about film. It gives me a creative outlet, and is a great way to track trends in my viewing habits.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I enjoy hearing comments and feedback from my readers.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My site has been active since April of 2007. I try to post at least once every other day, if not more often.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Battle Royale
Delicatessen
Hedwig and the Angry Inch


How did you hear about the LAMB?
By referral through another movie blogger.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.