PRESS RELEASE: The People's Movies Blog

Hi guys, Paul from The Peoples Movies here,

I've recently been added to Thinkjam UK's mailing list and so I'm starting to get a lot of great stuff to post on the blog. They also offer me chances to go press conferences with likes of The A-Team a few days ago, plus screenings, but my problem is I live in Scotland next to Glasgow (600 miles away). So what I'm looking for is any of the LAMB's UK members who live in the London area or have easy access to the city and they can go to the conferences, screenings do a post, review and report for my blog, after a while they can then post the stuff on theirs too.

I also have an invitation for the opening conference of the Toronto film fest which happens on the 27th. If any Toronto area bloggers want to go and do posts of that, get in touch a.s.a.p. via thepeoplesmovies@gmail.com.

I cant offer any money or for transport costs, just a chance to screen movies in London, etc.

Got a Press Release, something to Plug, or a Screener available for review (or some combination of the three)? Ok, don't get all crazy about it. Just click here and give me the details (what, when, where, and a link, for starters) - I'll handle the rest.