LAMB #638 - Less Than Three Film
















URL: http://lessthanthreefilm.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Less Than Three Film
Categories: Reviews, General, Humor, Horror
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
I aim to review all movies I watch, while also sometimes mixing things up a bit with features such as overviews of sequels or character pieces.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Ideally I'd like a blog that promotes discussion. The best thing about watching a movie is sharing opinions and discussing after, and it's always interesting seeing what others have to say - especially if their opinion conflicts with my own!

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Definitely interactive, I'm certainly no teacher. Undoubtedly there are others out there who are much more informed than I, and it would be lovely to learn from them.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Nearly four months now, and I try to update 3 - 4 times a week providing life doesn't get in the way.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Die Hard, Night of the Living Dead and Grease

How did you hear about the LAMB?
General bopping about in the blogosphere.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I'm a huge fan of cult and horror cinema, so often the blog may tend to swing towards those topics. But I'm very open-minded when it comes to movies and will watch pretty much anything - you never know what could be reviewed next.