LAMB #639 - Java's Journey


















URL: http://javabeanrush.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Java's Journey
Categories: Classic Film
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
Exploring Classic Film with other old movie nuts.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I enjoy the community of bloggers from around the world who share my interest in film. I learn from them (not just about the genre but about blogging in general), share what I learn and bring my own perspective to the mix. It's just fun.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I use both methods depending on the content of the blog entry.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
This Classic Movies blog has been active since 2006 (though back then it had a smattering of other topics and a different name). Now it's all about Classic Films.

I post at least twice per week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Heiress (1949) starring Olivia de Havilland, Montgomery Clift & Ralph Richardson.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I browse blogs a lot, and this one came up in one of those searches.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.