LAMB #640 - Temple of Reviews

















URL: http://www.templeofreviews.com
Site Name: Temple of Reviews
Categories: Reviews, General, Lists
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
My main focus is cataloging reviews of a diverse range of current to theater or current to home release films.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I hope to use my blog to help develop myself as a thinker and to further deepen my love of film. Additionally, I hope to use it as a tangible collection of the work I've done thinking and writing about movies. I want to some day look over a vast archive and be proud of how much time I've spent exercising my brain muscles instead of eating salty snacks and getting drunk while zoning out in front of the television (or however else I would have wasted all my time if I didn't start this hobby).

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive would be nice. I see film blogging as a kind of condensed, focused version of getting into a good discussion about a film. Getting people to actually read and comment is another story entirely.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I've been running the site for just over the required three months, and have been regularly writing reviews for about six months. I update a couple times a week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Graduate
The Godfather
The 'Burbs


How did you hear about the LAMB?
By clicking a link on a movie blog. Concept in action.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.