LAMB #657 - I See Hungry People













URL: http://ptpotts.wordpress.com/
Site Name: I See Hungry People
Categories: Reviews, Horror, Food, Photography
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
Food, Horror Movies and Photography.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I feel passionately about food and horror movies and I want to share good recipes, horror movie reviews & essays. I'm also working on my photography skills and hope to link food and horror themes through the medium of photography.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I love an interactive community and love comments and try to always respond to them. I see my blog as a place to share and learn.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Since January 2010. I would like to post every week but it turns out more to be a couple of times a month.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Crow, Lord of the Rings, The Nightmare Before Christmas.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
From another blog.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Life goal: to eat my way around the world and to be a zombie in a movie.