LAMB #658 - Faded Video Labels


















URL: http://fadedvideolabels.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Faded Video Labels
Categories: Reviews, Classic Film
Rating: PG

What is the main focus of your site?
Reviewing vintage films from any era, slight emphasis on British comedies of 1950s and film noir.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I guess I'd just like to convey my love of the subject, get writing practice and share my enthusiasm with like-minded others.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I prefer to interact but am so far finding it a little difficult to get my blog noticed, which I think is a shame as I believe it's genuinely got something to say.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Since November 2009. I post fairly regularly, a couple of times a week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
High Sierra, It's A Gift, Touch of Evil.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I saw a reference to it on another blog, Silents and Talkies, which had won a prize from LAMB.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.