PLUG: The Film Reel

Hey, this is Will from The Film Reel.

Starting Friday the 6th until Friday the 13th I'll be posting a daily edition of The Film Reel After Dark. See, every year Toronto is host to the Toronto After Dark Film Festival and last year I devoted a good chunk of time to reviewing most of the movies that had been shown over the previous years festival. Since I couldn't do that this year I went for a new twist. What if I personally got to program the film festival.

I'll be following the same format as the TAD film fest. Each day will have at least 2 short films, that I've found through an exhaustive search of YouTube of course, and 2 feature films that I would love to see at a film festival. This is strictly horror genre stuff so anyone interested in seeing what I think would make 8 great days of entertainment is welcome to come and check it out.

I want to know what everyone thinks of my picks and what they would program at a film festival if they were given the chance. Hope to see everyone there, even if The Film Reel After Dark is only an imaginary film festival! HAHA!

Will Brownridge
The Film Reel
http://hagiblog.wordpress.com

Got a Press Release, something to Plug, or a Screener available for review (or some combination of the three)? Ok, don't get all crazy about it. Just click here and give me the details (what, when, where, and a link, for starters) - I'll handle the rest.