LAMB #665 - Kills Me Dead: Movies

























URL: http://killsmedead.com
Site Name: Kills Me Dead: Movies
Categories: Reviews, Humor
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
Sometimes snarky, usually indignant reviews of new releases.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I blog because I wanted a place to document my reactions to the many movies I see. I feel like I can offer an average person's opinion on what's currently out in all sorts of genres (except horror).

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I always love interaction! I used to post my reviews on a different site that fostered discussion much more easily, but moving them to my website has made searching for content much easier in the long run. I still miss the higher-volume interaction, though!

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I've been posting movie reviews as long as I've been blogging (since 2002), but I only have from 2006 onward archived on my blog.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
The Departed, Jurassic Park, High Fidelity

How did you hear about the LAMB?
One of my readers emailed me and suggested I join.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.