LAMB #666 - Vegan Voorhees

[Editor's note: Wow. I swear I didn't plan for this to come on a Friday the 13th (on the East coast, anyway) - though I did bump a horror blog up a spot to take this vaunted number. I present to you, LAMB #666.]























URL: http://www.hudsonlee.com
Site Name: Vegan Voorhees
Categories: Horror
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
VeVo is a love letter to slasher films, which don't always harvest a lot of love and are seen as a bit dumb. As someone who is most definitely not the "core demographic" they aim for, I try to build a bridge of love between them and the rest of the world.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I hope to be able to provide the definitive online database of films from the genre, once I've published all the reviews (the present total is 533). The reviews come from an odd animal loving, British, gay churny-mix of my thoughts.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive - so please leave your thoughts and feedback!

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Almost 2 years and I try to update 2 or 3 times a week.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Friday the 13th Part 2 (to cower), Romy & Michele (to laugh), SpaceCamp (to feel all empowered and emotional and 80s about).

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I noticed it on more and more of the blogs I visit.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.