LAMB #667 - Aditya's Movie Review Blog













URL: http://adityasmovieblog.blogspot.com/
Site Name: Aditya's Movie Review Blog
Categories: Reviews
Rating: G

What is the main focus of your site?
My Blog is a movie review blog where I write about the way Me as a movie goer felt about the movie.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Right now I am writing coz I want to write about movies. I am someone who is in love with cinema and it magic. May be later i would love to write about movies professionally and would work in Cinema.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I write what I feel about the movie so who ever provides me a different angle to view the movie with I would love it. I would prefer an interactive community for my blog

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Its active since December 2009. I used to be frequent till Feb but couldn't continue for 3 months but now I am back. May be 3-5 reviews per week now.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Moscow on the Hudson, Finding Neverland, Gladiator.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
Was browsing saw the link.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
None.