LAMB #668 - A Boy and His Keyboard















URL: http://tjdobbin.blogspot.com/
Site Name: A Boy and His Keyboard
Categories: Reviews, General, Horror, Classic Film, Lists
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
This blog is merely a home for my film musings. I like to switch up between reviews and lists.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I am a young aspiring writer, and I created this blog as a means to motivate me into getting to write as an active hobby, as well as to sharpen my skills. I also like getting my opinions out there, and maybe in the process getting people to watch good films they might not have watched otherwise.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Up to now my blog has been very low-key, with almost zero feedback. I would enjoy it a lot if people did start to actively comment with the potential to spark discussion. Or even just a short and simple "I enjoyed this post" so I at least know there are readers out there.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
This site has been active since November 2009, so roughly, 8 months. My updating is erratic. I am in the process of getting back into the groove of active updating. An average of one post every two to three days would be ideal at first. Then I would like to eventually make it daily.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Barry Lyndon
Videodrome
Cries and Whispers


How did you hear about the LAMB?
I saw LAMB featured on Riku Writes – Mostly About Films, one of my favourite film blogs.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
I hope to be added to this wonderful community and I look forward to receiving feedback from future readers.