Sound Off!


Let's suppose, for a moment, that you think the LAMB is broken. You think it's kind of a good resource, but could be so much more. Or you really don't like anything we do here (in which case you're probably not reading this). Or you just think there's been a missed opportunity or two over the years. I know, pretty unfathomable.

Basically, my question to you is this: Suppose you're in my shoes - how would you make the LAMB even better than it is? Tech enhancements (somewhat difficult given my non-programming background and Blogger's limitations), content/feature ideas, better ways to market/promote existing and new LAMBs, you name it. You have an open forum to sound off on anything you might change, remove, add, etc. I'm not fishing for compliments, so if you think everything's hunky dory right now, I thank you, but there's no need to post that here. Also, please try to be constructive, as folks are with the Blustering, though no need for anonymity unless you choose to. If you prefer, you can even email your comments to me (just hit the Contact button).