LAMB #689 - raculfright_13's blogo trasho
















URL: http://raculfright13sblogotrasho.blogspot.com/
Site Name: raculfright_13's blogo trasho
Categories: Reviews, General, Horror, Classic Film, Comedy
Rating: R

What is the main focus of your site?
Review obscure and non-obscure films. Mostly Horror, Exploitation and Comedy.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
To show and tell movies I like or didn't like.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
Interactive community I suppose.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
I made the site in 2008. I usually update the site every week on random days.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Let the Right One In, Dark Passage, Pink Flamingos.

How did you hear about the LAMB?
It's everywhere.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
Hopefully people will enjoy reading my simple reviews of movies that I consider good or bad but mostly good, haha.