PLUG: Cinexcellence

Hi, I'm hosting a new contest on Cinexcellence.

I've always enjoyed movie trivia games, like SceneIt?, Pass The Popcorn, etc.

Along that same vein I've created UnScene, where characters are removed from the frame and the readers have to guess what movie the frame is from.

Three new frames will be put up each Thursday, and everyone has one week to submit their guesses in the comment section on a first-come-first serve basis (i.e. If you guess correctly first, you're the winner).

At the end of a month, the person with the most points will be the overall winner and will be rewarded a DVD from my personal collection.

The first entry can be found here: http://www.cinexcellence.com/?p=828

Got a Press Release, something to Plug, or a Screener available for review (or some combination of the three)? Ok, don't get all crazy about it. Just click here and give me the details (what, when, where, and a link, for starters) - I'll handle the rest.