Poll results; new poll

William Friedkin, the tribe has spoken. Of the twelve directors I listed that are famed for their 70s works, Bill was the only one that couldn't muster a single vote. Not too hard to understand when checking out his competition, though - no real surprise, but Marty Scorcese walked away with the poll, garnering a vote from 27% of the respondents. Steven Spielberg grabbed the runner-up spot with 19%, and Coppola and Allen tied for 3rd with 12% (other had a decent showing with 6%, too).

New poll wants to know if you're a fan of the gridiron. I most certainly am, and though I know film fans and sports fans don't intersect all that much, I'm guessing the NFL might be an exception to that (20%, maybe?). We'll see. I'm pondering hte potential of a LAMB Fantasy Football League next year, largely dependent on the results here - thankfully, you don't need all that many people for a league...