LAMB #381 - This Guy Over Here: The Best Films of the 2000s.
























URL: http://thisguyoverhere.com/
Site Name: This Guy Over Here: The Best Films of the 2000s.
Categories: Reviews (or as I call them, 'appreciations'), Editorials
Rating: PG, rare choice language and seldom adult themes.

What is the main focus of your site?
To seek out the best films of the 2000s. Since I'm only one person though, I realize it's more of a favorites site than a 'best of' site.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I feel like this is a canned answer, but I'm really doing it for myself. I'd be doing it even if weren't online (in fact, I do in numerous capacities.) I just love writing about movies, and eventually when I feel I've seen the amount of movies necessary to write my eBook, I will.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
I would love discussions on the films I write about. I've only had a small amount of interactivity though.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
My current site for about three months, but I've had movie blogs in the past dating back to 2006. I update the current site twice a day.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Wall-E, Let the Right One In, The Fall

How did you hear about the LAMB?
http://filmforthesoul.blogspot.com/

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
The site is pretty self explanatory.