PLUG: Common Sense Movie Reviews

I recently came across a book called 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die, my first thought was to begin watching and reviewing each film on the list, but then I thought it would be much more enjoyable to do this with other reviewers. So I’m attempting to start a club based on this list, the idea is we’d choose a film off the list and everyone would have a week or so to rent the film and review it. I think it would be fun to see everyone’s thoughts a particular film after we all finished watching it. So if you’re interested please visit Common Sense Movie Reviews and let me know you’re interested, we’ll go from there.

Thanks
TheAnswerMVP2001

Got a Press Release, something to Plug, or a Screener available for review (or some combination of the three)? Ok, well don't get all crazy about it. Just click here and give me the details - I'll handle the rest.