LAMB #686 - Sir Jorge's Blog X

(Editor's Note: this site is no longer functioning. Thanks to its author for submitting to the LAMB, and pour some out for a fallen homie.)

Photobucket

URL: http://sirjorge.com/blogx
Site Name: Sir Jorge's Blog X
Categories: Reviews, General, Editorials
Rating: PG-13

What is the main focus of your site?
The main focus of the site is media reviews. Movies, music, and skateboarding. A large part of the site is for movie reviews, as I have a lot of time on my hands and post up reviews of film and more.

What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
I've been blogging for a long time and my only goal is to keep thoughts in my head on paper, in case I forget them. I also have few friends, so I post all I have on the canvas of blogging and maybe, just maybe it'll connect and someone will find something new to explore.

Do you prefer an interactive community for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers the students?
I would prefer an interactive community for my blog, but it usually turns out to be a teacher and student type thing, that is if I even have readers.

How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
The site was up through October 2009 then crashed and exploded. I was a member of LAMB back then, and it just crashed. I have recently resurrected it and have been trying to build up the reviews, and am constantly trying to get back to my former glories with the site.

Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Rushmore, SLC Punk, Trainspotting

How did you hear about the LAMB?
I'm a member and writer of Scary Film Blog.

Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that's not listed above.
The site was formerly part of the LAMB and is back now with an all new design, format, and more content. I'm hoping to reconnect the pieces to the LAMB and others. I'm a fan of film, tend to have strong opinions, and think a lot of major film sucks...then again, I'm an idiot.