PLUG: The Lammies Brew

Hello! Fellow Lammies (ewes)

I have an announcement to make beginning the first week of September of 2010…
I Plan to create…Well, the Ning has already been created, but it is at stage one and hopefully, the first week of September of 2010, the thing that I created will be completed and accepting fellow Lammies.

I ‘am sooo…Baaah!...very sorry male LAMBs, but this social network is for females LAMBs (and non—female Lammies whom may be thinking about joining the LAMB) only!

Especially, new female Lammies, whom are just learning the "ropes" and may have unanswered questions and just want to network with their fellow Lammies...Therefore, if you are interested in joining the social network Ning, I will be promoting the thing in the upcoming days.

I know some of you maybe wondering why did she create this Ning...Well, just follow this link and you will find out why I created this social network...

What Is It All About?
Well It‘s a Social Network Ning Called... “The Lammies Brew…”

When Will The Doors Open?
Hopefully, The First Week of September…I shall open the doors to female LAMB members whom are interested in joining this social network.

Where is it located on the web?
Here goes the link: http://francemusic.ning.com/main/authorization/signIn?target=http%3A%2F%2Ffrancemusic.ning.com%2F
The door(s) is not open yet, but stay tune for additional…information.

[Attn: Membership is by invitation only. If you have an invitation, click the link in the email to join.
This isn't true...This message appears when your Ning is set to private.]

Thank-you, very much!
DeeDee ;-D

Got a Press Release, something to Plug, or a Screener available for review (or some combination of the three)? Ok, don't get all crazy about it. Just click here and give me the details (what, when, where, and a link, for starters) - I'll handle the rest.