PLUG: You Talking to Me?

[Editor's note: Mike from future LAMB You Talking to Me? sent me this the other day. The Monday that he's referring to is today, and said project has begun and can be found here.]

Hey, I'm hosting a list over at my site that will start next Monday and reveal one title a day counting down until number one. It's a group thing that 19 other bloggers are partcipating in as well and I want to get the word out to a lot of people so I wrote up this little plug to promotoe it and let people know it is coming. The subject is a secret but I drop some hints every couple of days like this one. Thanks.

Got a Press Release, something to Plug, or a Screener available for review (or some combination of the three)? Ok, don't get all crazy about it. Just click here and give me the details - I'll handle the rest.