PLUG: Detailed Criticisms

Spreading the JGL Love

Hey all. Sebastian from Detailed Criticisms here. Here's the deal. I'm going to be taking part in a little quest over the next few days, and I would love if all you crazy people would take part. Now that everyone and their dog has seen Inception, the whole world is finally aware of what sort of mad genius Joseph Gordon-Levitt is. So, in honor of this tremendous occasion, I'm blasting through a good amount of the films that he's been a part of, and ending with a write up of the man in general.

This is where you come in. If you have reviews of the films he's been in or write ups of the man, send them my way, and you'll be greatly represented. So, if you have anything of that nature or want to write something new, send a link to sebguts10@yahoo.com.

Thanks all! Looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with!



Got a Press Release, something to Plug, or a Screener available for review (or some combination of the three)? Ok, don't get all crazy about it. Just click here and give me the details (what, when, where, and a link, for starters) - I'll handle the rest.