PLUG: MILFcast


Hey all,

It's you friendly neighborhood Kaiderman from THE LIST. Just wanted to let you know that I have a new podcast out there called MILFcast (aka: the Man, I Love Films podcast). We are putting out new episodes every 2 weeks and episode 3 is available (as of August 2nd) on iTunes and on podOmatic at www.milfcast.podomatic.com. Check out an episode and let us know what you think.

Also, if any LAMMY's are interested in coming on, even if it's just to play THE GAME, you are more than welcome. I'm backed up with guests for a few months but will get to anyone interested as soon as spots open up.

You can reach me at: kai_parker@yahoo.com

Thanks all and ROCK ON!!!

Got a Press Release, something to Plug, or a Screener available for review (or some combination of the three)? Ok, don't get all crazy about it. Just click here and give me the details (what, when, where, and a link, for starters) - I'll handle the rest.